HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV is designed to work with the DJI FPV VTx module. The GH port available on the
board makes it much more convenient for you to connect HolyBro Kakute F7 HDV to the DJI FPV VTx, for
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster
responding speed. Supports up to 55A burst and 40A continued.
|Kakute F7 HDV Flight Controller
MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on
any UART without “uninvert hack”.
Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not
TF card for Blackbox logging
Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
|Tekko32 F3 HDV 40A ESC
32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
Supports 3-6S lipo input
PWM input, TLM supported
Voltage output (VBAT)
Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
Mounting holes 30.5×30.5mm
Supports damped light
F3 MCU, runs double faster than F051
Extra Cap needed for high current or 6s usage
• Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
• High-performance / low-noise IMU. MPU6000 with 6-axis gyro and accelerometer.
• Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA for use with external
• Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
• Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
• Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad
• Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the
KAKUTE F7 HDV monitors voltage directly from the power supply.
• Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. 2 On-board regulators output 5V and 8V. 5V
output up to 1.5A to power peripherals such as receiver, FPV camera, or LED strip. 8V output up
to 2A to DJI FPV VTx.
• Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.