The 900mm ZOHD Orbit has been around for a while. Her wonderful stability in flight combined with a second to none portability and innovative assembly system makes her one of the most desirable airframes for any FPV lover: Hundreds of wonderful reviews online testify about this fact.
Of course, we could have just revamp her under our very popular MKII format, make it heavier, larger, more complicated to setup… Instead of all of that, we went the other way around: This wing is already tons of fun, how can we take it to the next level, without compromising the fun factor?
Doing it at night!
ZOHD Orbit Neon is the world first snap-n-fly portable FPV wing with built-in LED for night flying. It is easy to hand launch and fly super stable, the Orbit wing is very convenient to carry with because the detachable main wing can be assembled easily by plugs, meanwhile the new crash absorption system will save the plane even in a hard crash. The built-in servo structure makes the airfoil more aerodynamic and avoid damage even in a crash.
With ZOHD Orbit Neon you can have countless ours of fun. Just picture this: Turning off the LED system, will give you a super capable FPV wing, to fulfill all your expectations in first person view action. Now the sun is going down? No Problem! Turn on the LED system for a few hours of extended fun. Super easy to setup, and really far from any DIY hot-wire cut ordinary wing, Orbit NEON will turn all the heads at your local flying field.
Being able to fly more than 20 minutes on a single 3S 2200mAh battery (yeah, we all have tons of those in our flying case!) You will discover the pleasure of LOS flights (or re-discover it, like in our case). The super-bright LED system gives you an even greater range of action in LOS than just flying in open day light. Green and red LED’s will give you the exact attitude and direction of the wing. The white belly light will let you do loops and rolls in the deepest darkness keeping absolute control. The huge LED on the nose, well… will make you feel that something out of a Marve.l movie is flying towards you…
Wether is FPV, nigh flying or light painting (another great thing to do with a night wing) ZOHD Orbit NEON will give you a huge bang for the buck any day of the week! Give it a try!
Brand Name: ZOHD
Item Name: Orbit Neon
Material: Crash Resistant EPP
Wingspan: 900mm (35.43'')
Length: 422mm (16.61'')
ESC: 30A w/5V 1A BEC
Servos: 8g digital servo
Wing Area: 19.8dm²
Wing Load: 60.6g/dm² (Max.)
Flying Speed: 25-100+km/h
Package Weight: 1.1kg
Package Dimension: 47.0*26.6*14.0cm
– Built-in ZOHD Stabilization Unit make the Orbit wing super stable flyers, very easy to control.
– Autonomous fly directly after hand-launch, never crash when take-off.
– Soldering-free built-in LED for main wings and nose, easy to plug and unplug in seconds.
– Multiple bonus camera mounts, compatible with GP H3/H4, RC2 HD, FX HS1177 and many more!
– EPP molded wing, built-in carbon fiber spar for reinforcement, super light and flexible!
– Detachable main wings with our acclaimed snap-n-fly system, will save the plane even in a hard crash.
– Designated room inside fuselage for FPV gear
– “NACA” air-intake in nose and air-outlet in tail for better cooling.
– Self-tighten prop nuts for secure prop mounting
– CG bumps under wings for perfect balance at the airfield.
Recommended Parts for Orbit Neon (not included):
PNP Include: Orbit Neon with built-in LED lights, pre-assembled motor, ESC, servos, ZOHD Stabilization Unit, hardware.
Battery, charger, transmitter,receiver and glue are not included.
English Manual, Click Here
1x ZOHD Orbit Neon 900mm EPP FPV Night Flying Wing PNP